VIII. ITEM AND TEST ANALYSES
- A. Were item analyses and a test analysis performed?
- B. Are some candidates selecting each of the incorrect responses?
- C. Is the item difficulty level reasonable (neither too easy nor too difficult)?
- D. Of the difficulty level for a given item is either very high or very low, is the item testing an important knowledge, skill or ability?
- E. Are, items that fail to discriminate between high and low scoring candidates reviewed for flaws or errors?
- F. Are problems, such as key errors corrected prior to the final scoring?
- G. Are item and test analysis results placed in secure storage for archival purposes?
- H. Have "questionable' items been removed or revised prior to the next administration?
- I. If items have been eliminated or re-keyed, have all examinations been re-scored?