V . CANDIDATE INFORMATION HANDBOOK [CIB]
- A. Is a complete CIB available to all candidates?
- B. Are the candidates informed of the scoring procedures which will be used?
- C. Does the CIB contain the following items?
- 1. An introduction that discusses the goals and objectives of the organization?
- 2. Language about the responsibilities of the organization in terms of certification,
- 3. Definition of the scope of certification in terms of the practice of those certified,
- 4. The eligibility criteria,
- 5. General information discussing how the examination was developed,
- 6. Examples of format and content within the examination (e.g. specifications, sample items),
- 7. Discussion about what items should be brought to the examination (e.g. ID, etc.),
- 8. Basic rules of the examination administration,
- 9. Information about the testing centers and site,
- 10. Confidentiality agreement,
- 11. Application form,
- 12. Outline of basic policies (e.g. release of scores)
- 13. Deadline dates,
- 14. Fee schedule,
- 15. Continuing education requirements.