III . EXAMINATION FORMS
- A. Does the selection of items on the examination meet the requirement of the test specification?
- B. How frequently is a new form created and administered?
- C. Are the forms reviewed by a content expert for item overlap, or items that may clue the correct response to other items?
- D. Is the language level appropriate for the candidate group?
- E. Are patterns of responses avoided?
- F. Is there an even distribution of correct response options (if four choices, each should be correct about 25% of the time)?